Software License Agreements
Your use of Synbus Solutions software is based on the software license and other terms and conditions in effect for the product at the time of use and purchase. Your agreement to these terms is required to install or use the product.
This Software License Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Synbus Solutions (“Licensor”, “Developer”) and the user or entity that has acquired the right to use (“Licensee”, “User”) the Google Workspace Add-on and Google Apps Script (“Software”). This Agreement governs the use of the Software accessed and acquired directly or through the Synbus Solutions website.
1. License Grant
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Licensor retains all ownership rights to the Software, including but not limited to its source code, copyright, patent, trademark, and trade secret rights.
- The licensee has no ownership rights to the Software and may not use any trademarks or other intellectual property associated with the Add-on without the Licensor’s express written permission.
- Licensee agrees not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or otherwise attempt to discover the source code.
Licensee agrees not to:
- modify, decompile, or reverse engineer the software;
- rent, lease, sublicense, or distribute the software;
- use the software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; or
- violate any of Google’s Add-on Developer Policies.
4. User Data Access and Permissions
- The software may access and process the User’s data within Google Workspace applications in accordance with Google’s privacy policies and the permissions granted by User.
- User is responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable data privacy laws and regulations.
5. Website Access And Updates
The Licensor may grant the Licensee access to the Software either directly or through its website. Additionally, the Licensor may, at its discretion, provide updates or new versions of the Software. It is the responsibility of the Licensee to ensure that they are using the latest version of the Software, as the Licensor may push updates into the software.
6. Support And Maintenance
8. Warranty Disclaimer
9. Limitation Of Liability
- This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by either party or the end of the subscription. Upon termination, Licensee shall cease all use of the Software and return or destroy all copies of the Software in its possession.
- Developer may terminate this Agreement immediately if User breaches any of its terms and conditions.
11. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Delhi, India.
12. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties concerning the Software and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, whether oral or written, between the parties.