Last updated: January, 2019
Thank you for visiting us. We respect your privacy and consider it an important element of our business. At Synbus Solutions (“we”, “us”, “our”), we respect the Client’s (“you”, “your”, “subscriber”, or “user”) privacy seriously. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients have engaged us.
At Synbus Solutions, we prioritize the utmost respect for your privacy. Rest assured that we only collect your information with your full permission. We have a rigorous policy of gathering only the data necessary for the smooth operation of our software and services. We are devoted to protecting your information and do not sell or share your personal information with any third parties.
1. General Information
At Google Sign-in, we make sure that your identity is verified and provide you with the option to disclose particular personal information, like your email address. You can be sure that the information you give will be handled in the strictest of confidence. We collect your data so that we can create your user license, send payment receipts, and keep in touch with you about product updates.
Our business uses the reliable Google OAuth 2.0 protocol to make it easier for customers to authenticate our services. Without having to reveal their login information to us, this guarantees users a flawless login experience. We offer safe access to user data through the use of OAuth, and we restrict this access to the user’s Google account. To further protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information, it’s vital to know that we don’t save any of your account data on our servers.
You have the choice to delete or deactivate your personal information if there are any updates or if you want to stop using our service. You can do this by removing our Google add-on or by getting in touch with us directly. Rest assured that your request will be quickly handled by us in no more than 3 business days.
We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your personal information since we recognize how important it is. We might occasionally have to provide your personal information to comply with legal responsibilities. This could occur when we are required to participate in court processes like bankruptcy or subpoenas. You may be sure that we will only make these disclosures if they are required by law, a court order, or a legal process served on our website, or to protect our rights, ensure your protection and the safety of others, and look into possible cases of fraud.
To help with the invoicing process for the services we provide, we use reputable third-party payment processors like PayPal, Instamojo, WooCommerce, and Stripe as part of our service. Additionally, we offer a live chat service to rapidly answer any questions you might have regarding your order or while using the website. It is crucial to note that we do not store or have access to your credit card information, guaranteeing our esteemed customers the highest level of security and privacy.
You have the choice to enable behavior monitoring when using our add-ons to send emails, which enables you to keep track of email openings and link clicks. The incorporation of single-pixel gifs, sometimes known as web beacons, within the sending emails allows for this functionality. Web beacons allow us to collect useful data, such as email open rates, IP addresses, the type of browser or email client being used, and other details. You can have peace of mind knowing that this information is kept safe and secure in password-protected databases and is only accessible by the specific individual who sent the email.
2. What data do we get?
We collect certain data from you directly, like the information you enter yourself, data about your participation in the webinar/ workshop/ course, and some other relevant information that is necessary to use our services. We do not collect any sensitive information or data. The information you provide is held in strict confidence and not given or sold to any private organization or persons.
Our services use the Google OAuth 2.0 protocol. OAuth allows secure access to the user’s data, as required by the scripts and add-ons, and the data resides strictly inside your Google account. We do not store any of your account data.
3. How do we get data about you?
We collect information from you when you register on our website(s), subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, use our services or enter information on our website(s).
4. For what reason do we use your data?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Responding to your questions and concerns.
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our service, updates to our agreements, etc.
- Personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app).
- To ask for feedback, ratings, and reviews of services or products.
- We may use collected information for the following general purposes products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Improve our website to better serve you better.
- To quickly process your transactions.
5. How do we protect your information?
- All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons having special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
6. Your choices about the use of your data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the services, and notices about our policies.
7. Collection of information by third-party sites & sponsors
Our website(s) sometimes contain links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by these third parties.