It’s time to think differently about WhatsApp & Google Sheets
At present, WhatsApp is a common and most popular messaging application. It helps to boost small, medium, and large businesses to communicate with customers worldwide so that you can connect with them using WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
And now, you can automate WhatsApp by integrating it with Google Sheets. Nowadays, many businesses are automating WhatsApp using Google Sheets and generating exceptional results for their business, especially the SME sector.
What you’ll need to send WhatsApp messages from Google Sheets
- WhatsApp API/ gateway.
- WhatsApp Credits.
- Google Sheets (comes free with a Google account).
Buy WhatsApp API
Features and benefits of integrating WhatsApp with Google Sheets
- Simple and easy to use.
- Send bulk messages right from the Google Sheet in one click.
- Send a personalized message with the person’s name and salutation.
- Send unlimited WhatsApp messages depending upon the plan.*
- Send automated payment reminders to the clients and get paid faster.
- To send automated WhatsApp personal and festive greetings to friends and clients.
- To send notification/reminder to the team.
Join Free Live Masterclass
How to automate & grow your business 10X by using Google Applications
Register now to unlock bonuses worth ₹30,000/-