Thank you for visiting us. We respect your privacy and consider it an important element of our business. At SYNBUSSOLUTIONS.COM & BYHEARTHACKER.COM (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Synbus Solutions” or “By Heart Hacker”), we respect the client’s (“You”, “Your” or “User”) privacy seriously. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients have engaged us.
1. What data do we get?
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses. The information you provide is held in strict confidence. The information you provide is not given or sold to any private organization or private persons.
Our services use the Google OAuth 2.0 protocol. OAuth allows secure access to the user’s data, as required by the add-ons and scripts, and the data resides strictly inside your Google account. We do not store any of your account data.
2. How do we get data about you?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3. For what reason do we use your data?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Responding to your questions and concerns.
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our service, and updates to our agreements, etc.
- Personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app).
- To ask for feedback, ratings, and reviews of services or products.
- We may use collected information for the following general purposes like products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Improve our website in order to better serve you better.
- To quickly process your transactions.
4. How do we protect your information?
- All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons having special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Your choices about the use of your data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the services, and notices about our policies.
6. Collection of information by third-party sites & sponsors
Our website(s) sometimes contain links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.