Last updated on January 27, 2019
Thank you for visiting us. We respect your privacy and consider it an important element of our business. At SYNBUSSOLUTIONS.com & BYHEARTHACKER.com (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Synbus Solutions” or “By Heart Hacker”), we respect the client’s (“You”, “Your” or “User”) privacy seriously. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our clients have engaged us.
1. What Data We Get
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses, and data from third-party platforms you connect with Synbus Solutions. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our services you interact with or spend time using. The information you provide is held in strict confidence. The information you provide is not given or sold to any private organisations or private persons.
Our services use the Google OAuth 2.0 protocol. OAuth allows secure access to the user’s data, as required by the add-ons and scripts, and the data resides strictly inside your Google account. We do not store any of your account data.
2. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, and analytics services to gather the data. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
3. For What We Use Your Data
- Responding to your questions and concerns.
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our service, and updates to our agreements, etc.
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app).
- We may uses collected information for the following general purposes like products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
4. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
5. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites & Sponsors
Our website(s) sometimes contain links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different to ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.